Monday, October 15, 2012

"All the World is Birthday Cake, so take a piece, but not too much."






Ugh, I’ve been dreading this birthday for the longest time (but, I will be surprised if I actually make it at this point!). Presents are the only way to ease the sting (hehe). I’m holding off on any kitchen stuff even though I need lots of it, since that’s all the stuff that will go on my wedding registry. I was going to ask for a tablet, since my laptop was ruined by water (and ruined before that by someone spilling wine into it - it’s just not worth it to pay to fix it again because Windows 8 is coming out soon) - but I went ahead and put an ipad on layaway at Wal-Mart.




(1) A Myxie for my bedroom! (my bedroom is black/white and hot pink now with just a few touches of gray/gray-ish purple). I had a blue one, but it’s been broken so many times that sadly - it just can’t be repaired anymore at this point. http://www.etsy.com/listing/96237073/lola-lorn-myxie-sculpture



(2) Bpal! I gave this list to Bob to distribute. Perfumes or bath oils = Love.



(3) Any type of artwork from Mom or Bobby.



(4) Any type of artwork - sculptures, prints, paintings, ceramics, wall-hangings, and so on. I’m trying to replace all of the pieces that my new family has broken (hehe).



(5) Stationary and postcards! I need these badly, because I have a list of friends that I write to and check on when they are down and/or sick. I would love a variety of different types of styles.



(6) I would adore some Moona Lisa products. I especially want to try one of her yam creams - she also makes 4-in-1’s and bath soaks - would love some of these. Bobby would have to do this because it’s complicated - she only sells a few times a year, so you would have to advertise in this community Bobby - and then ask for feedback and buy new products from people in the community (that’s how I found her soaps for you last Christmas): http://evil-enablers.livejournal.com/



(7) Bath bombs from Fantasy Bath - I love the colors that they turn the water - and they always cheer me up. http://www.fantasybath.com/



(8) I especially need a couple of new belly rings - all of mine are missing pieces! Lots of ideas on my kaboodle. http://www.kaboodle.com/girlindenial/coveted-items.html



(9) Shoes! Pretty pretty please? The second thing I want *most* besides bpal. I desperately need shoes. I’m dying for a pair of Creepers (the tie-up shoes that are platform - want to wear these with tights). I really won’t be upset at all if I get like 3 pairs of shoes and a few bpals (seriously!) That’s how badly I need shoes.



(10) A huge Yankee Candle in “Witches Brew” - I love the limited edition Halloween and Fall candles from YC - will take any of them and adore them! I really love to burn these in my bedroom - makes me super happy. I think “Witches Brew” will have to be found on Ebay; I couldn’t find it at any Hallmark in Little Rock this year. But, I would also be head over heels with some other Halloween Yankee Candles.







No comments:

Post a Comment