Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas List!!




Dear Santa:

This year has had way more downs than ups. I've lost some of the most important parts of my life this year, and I'm still reeling from it. I've been so sick that I actually missed my brother's birthday, and I'm afraid that I won't ever live long enough to feel like I can make it up to him. I am very thankful for the kindness of my family; I don't know what I would do without them. I made a super long birthday list, so most of this will be repeated - I'm just kind of at a loss because most of the things that I would choose would be based on my being able to smell - which I can't any longer. Here we go...

(1) The health and happiness of my family (both furry and non-furry - Bob - you're a furry...hehe)

(2) Villainess Smack! I still need soft soap that cleans in the tub, and bath creams are the softest on my skin. I can still smell a little vanilla - and would love one "dirty, naughty" one (like vanilla x 2, unearthed x 2 in same jar) and one separate "fun" one - you can choose up to 4 scents in each Smack! jar. I'll leave the fun one to Santa's imagination. Please please please!

(3) Professional grade floor steamer - not for carpets but for wood floors. I really need this the most of all to clean the floor with - I'm spending a fortune in cleaners, and this just uses steam and water. It's the only way that I can deep clean the wood floors at this point.

(4) Artwork and/or clay or ceramic pieces made by my family.

(5) A Snow, Glass, Apples' locket from Black Phoenix - this would have to be ordered a.s.a.p, because the Trading post is slllooowww. I sold the locket that Brad gave me, because I didn't want to think of him every time that I wore it, so I would love one to replace it. It's sterling silver and hand-crafted: http://www.blackphoenixtradingpost.com/neilgaiman.html

(6) I'm especially into skirts, dresses, and corset tops from Torrid.com right now! Sizes:

Skirts: 3 or 24
Dresses: 3 (if stretchy), 4 (if extremely fitted - like cotton) (These are junior plus sizes)
Tops: 3 or 24 if stretchy - if a corset, it has to be a 4! I love the corset tops - if you sign up for their mailing list, Bob - they'll e-mail you when they have 50% sales - and the corset tops are only $19.00 on sale. Plus, you can find these on ebay - the vintage ones are also to die for!

A gift certificate would work too (:

(7) A light-weight hair dryer. One of my hair dryers had to be thrown away - the other is smoking :o I like a super powered one!

(8) Something meant to be sprayed in the hair to make my hair smell nice - I used to have a white chocolate spray from Isle of Eden - but their orders take too long to get it in time for Christmas. (They have an "Isle of Eden" forum where you can sign up, Bob - and post an "in search of" for products - these would be mailed by individual buyers and would get here in time) Maybe Bobby can find another company online that sells sprays that are hair-safe? :) I like "neutral" scents for my hair that will go with other perfumes - like chocolate or vanilla.

(9) Funky knee socks or slightly over-the-knee socks - they have to be super stretchy not thick socks or they won't fit (I tried to buy thicker socks from www.sockdreams.com and they didn't fit :( They say in the notes whether they fit larger women - for each brand/type. Also arm warmers = love!!!)

(10) 2 Nightstands (thrift shop or flea shop) that I can paint or that are painted for me (: (I'm going for a silver look in my bedroom)

(11) Cat Tower

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350218936335&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

Ebay has a lot of good deals on them - bigger than local ones and less expensive - who knew?

(12) Mini-stereo with bass - the little stereos like at Wal-Mart and Best Buy where all 3 pieces - 2 speakers and unit are bought together, but loud! Bob knows! (+ need cord or ability to plug my IPOD into it and play CD's)! I only have my IPOD dock and it's really quiet - I left my boombox/little stereo at the other house (CD deck was broken anyway - it wouldn't eject most of the time) I need some bass!!

(13) Tarte Treasure Chest from Sephora - I can never get too much make-up! http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P247380

(14) Love Etsy jewelry! I'm really coveting a "tattoo-style" necklace - you can just type that in and they will come up - but I love anything with skulls, spiders, Hello Kitty, zombies - you know how I am - hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment