Saturday, November 4, 2006

"Her kisses left something to be desired...the rest of her."

I was going to keep one of my blogs purely private and just type about sexual things - but, god, I can't even keep up with one blog - let alone two. So, I'm importing the entries to this one :P

I'm more a "dirty" sex type girl, but it all really comes down to the kiss for me. If the intriguing...stomach dancing kiss isn't there - that's really as far as it's going with me. I think a kiss speaks volume about a person - both sexually and personality-wise. You can tell if someone is greedy sexually, if someone is always going to be taking control, if someone isn't comfortable with you taking control - a kiss speaks volumes if you pay attention. What makes a good kisser is totally subjective - I like:

(1) Someone that knows how much and when to use his/her tongue. Having someone's tongue in your mouth the entire time or too soon, just isn't erotic. I like to build up to that part, so that when it does happen - it's a surprise and that much more appealing. I like having someone pull my tongue into his/her mouth also - I like the whole "dance" with tongues. Things that fall into your lap (hehe) are never as appreciated as the things that you have to work for - sexually and non-sexually.

(2) Someone sucking on my bottom lip intermittently and me doing the same.

(3) Variety - I like to be the aggressor sometimes, controlling the kiss - other times, I like someone pushing toward me...taking over...sometimes I like soft and gentle kisses and other times I like fast "can't get enough" of someone's mouth kisses. I think it's all in paying attention to how the other person reacts. As things escalate, obviously, it's fun to experiment and turn up the heat to see what happens Image

(4) Hand involvement - hands in my hair - maybe gently pulling or just holding onto it, hands other places, hands on my neck, fingers sliding below an earlobe - hands and fingers are crucial to me even in the kiss.

(5) Taking time to stop and breathe and/or kissing other areas - I'm a sucker (no pun intended Image ) for someone that kisses or just breathes against the side of my neck or my earlobes. I love to feel someone's lips slide down my neck or up my neck before reaching my mouth again. I like just leaning my mouth near someone elses and talking softly or just breathing for a moment to see who gives in and starts the next kiss first.

The worst kissers ever:

(1) The guy that just stuck his tongue in and out and kept missing my mouth - I mean, come on, if you can't find someone's mouth, it's ok to open your eyes Image And, someone can't kiss you if you're keeping your tongue out the whole time.

(2) The guy without an upper lip that pushed too hard against my face. This guy had a really large bottom lip and very tiny upper lip and didn't realize that if he pushed so hard against my face that basically my mouth would almost end up in his mouth - this just wasn't fun. As a side note, I don't think you need "stereotypically" perfect lips to kiss well - just know how to use what you have Image

(3) The guy that had an urge to eat chili/onions, before he wanted to kiss me. This is first grade stuff - I'm not even going to type about this one - I don't want to relive it.

The best kissers:

(1) The 4th person I ever kissed was amazing. He could kiss for hours and just knew what he was doing. All of the variety was there - it never got boring. You could tell that he enjoyed kissing for kissing's sake - not just as a necessary prelude to sex.

(2) The most emotionally unstable guy that I couldn't figure out at all, was another amazing kisser. If only I had gotten to experience it more often ;) Ironically enough, this was basically all that ever happened even though we went out a few times. He had a lot of hang-ups - I'm not sure if the sex would have been good - so, when I think back, maybe this was a good thing that it didn't go further. We were evenly equipped mentally and it was a constant "back and forth" (hehe) verbally - like a battle - so when the kissing would start, it would continue this same way - alternating control - seeing who could "win." This rocked.

(3) The charming guy - this is the person you call when you want to feel good about yourself and when you want to kiss and just look at his face and smile. It's like going back to the familiar and you're comfortable with that. Excellent kisser - just slow and easy and faster when things would escalate. Humor and give and take. I'm not sure I believe everything that he ever said or says to me, because I'm sure how much of it is said just because he thinks that is what I want to hear - but, when I just don't worry about believing it and just take things for what they are - things are definitely good Image

(4) The girl Image Yeah, that one girl out of a few...she had the softest mouth and smelled amazing and had long, soft hair - she was the aggressive one because I was nervous - she had an evil grin and a slightly wicked expression in her eyes - she knew how sexy she was and I had to agree Image

I know I know...too much about kissing...but, really - I couldn't start with anal sex. Maybe I'll work my way down Image Things involving kissing still on my list of things to do:

(1) I'd love to kiss a guy and girl at the same time - just simultaneously moving our mouths over one another's and changing "partners" so to speak during the kisses.

(2) More kissing outside - I like public or near public displays of affection - they make me nervous and not so many things do anymore - I like being caught off-guard. I like excitement Image I like knowing that someone is attracted to me and not ashamed to show it to the world. I dated one man in the past that just pushed me up against my car (in the evening) in a parking lot and just went for it. That totally rocked too.

(3) Kissing a "stranger" or "near stranger." I'd love to be a club or in public and if some type of silent or near-silent interaction (such as dancing) led to a kiss...that would be most interesting. I've never kissed anyone that I didn't really know personality-wise. It wouldn't be something that I'd want to do all the time - but at least once (maybe twice...hehe)

On a side note, if you're having sex with someone - even just as a "sex-buddy" (oh, please, you know that you do this...), don't just stop kissing someone you kissed in the beginning. That's going to end it very quickly - no one likes being treated like a whore (excluding role play) even if you think of her as one for whatever interest it serves. Obviously, this doesn't apply to anyone you pay for sex (laugh).

On yet another side note, tongue-rings are awesome - I've always heard the tired "better for oral" sex thing - but, oh my god, they are so erotic during kissing. Who knew? To kiss someone and feel something in his/her mouth that isn't "supposed" to be there or that you didn't yet know was there is quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment