Friday, December 29, 2006

"I may be soft in your palm, but I'll soon grow hungry for a fight and I will not let you win..."


I've been in such strange moods - I'm having such a hard time keeping my spirits up. I can't stand waiting for the surgery (although, I don't mind getting into all the trouble I can until then...hehe). I just want to get it over with - I made a list today of things that make me smile to try to stay positive.

Things that make me smile:

(1) The sound of one of my pugs snoring

(2) Lingering in bed on a rainy, dark day

(3) Good sex

(4) Reminiscing about good sex

(5) The sound of a purring cat (no pun intended…hehe)

(6) A warm bed in the winter or a cool pillow in the summer

(7) An amazing kiss that you just don’t want to end

(8) Someone being goofy and trying to make me laugh or cheer me up

(9) Playing music loudly

(10) A funny movie

(11) Buying and wearing a new outfit, new lingerie, new make-up…you get the idea…(grin)

(12) Surprises

(13) Flirting with a talented flirt

(14) Making horrible puns

(15) A painting that just goes right

(16) Discovering a new perfume or shower gel that I love and smelling wherever that I applied it (My newest favorite is Black Phoenix Alchemy's perfume oil in "Eden" - the description is following:

At the center of the Garden of Eden stands the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Though modern interpretations of the Bible claim that it was an apple that the Serpent of the Tree offered to Eve, it is widely believed that the true Fruit of True Knowledge was, in fact, a fig. This oil contains the innocence of the Garden, coupled with the Truth and Erudition found in the fruit of the Tree of Evil: fig leaf, fig fruit, honeyed almond milk, toasted coconut and sandalwood

(17) A conversation that just flows without any lapses

(18) Saying something wicked that I shouldn’t and getting a reaction

(19) Making someone blush or someone making me blush

(20) A unexpected compliment

(21) A hot bath

(22) Having a few moments where I'm not worried about anything

(23) "Racing" someone in my car and not chickening out before he does

(24) Wandering around the house completely naked except for bunny slippers

(25) Making someone else smile

No comments:

Post a Comment