Tuesday, May 1, 2007

"Would you save my soul tonight?"


I've decided that all of my electronics and appliances have banded together and are staging some type of revolt. My mom replaced my tv; my refrigerator died 2 days ago. You don't realize how much you use a refrigerator until you don't have one (hehe). Needless to say, my roommate didn't really make it clear that it was going off/on and gave us both
"mild" (only mild in the sense that I made it sick for 2 days w/out having to go to the hospital...laugh) food poisoning - so I was "not able to move sick" for a few days. It's been big fun :D I swear I'm only eating food from not in this house until I get a new one or it's repaired :P

This week is going to be awful in the first half. I have to file a pleading in a case that isn't "typical," and the man that I work for is in the hospital, so I can't really bother him (nor would I consider it) - to ask a few questions. The questions I need answered are not things that I can just look up or I would have no problem :P I have to have it filed by Wednesday. (Yes, I'm procrastinating...leave me alone :P )

Wednesday also happens to be my court date at freaking 8:00 a.m. for my no proof of insurance/expired tags ticket that I was issued when I was sick. I wasn't *driving* the car; the statute clearly states that only the "operator" of the car can be issued the citation. Further, I found a case that clearly indicates that the purpose of the statute was to punish someone driving a car w/out insurance or current tags. The case went on to state that is it not illegal to just own a car with expired tags or without insurance. I hope the police officer just doesn't show up :P He just chose who he wanted to give the ticket to - that's just crap and it makes me mad which is why I asked for a court date and forewent probation. He gave me the ticket on Thanksgiving which just happened to be my birthday too - do I have bad luck or what? (hehe)

My order from Black Phoenix *finally* is being shipped this week. Everyone else that ordered around the same time that I did already received their orders, but they ran out of an ingredient for one of the perfumes that I ordered - so everything was held up. I'm waiting on these bottles (grin):

MONSTER BAIT: TOKYO STOMP
Beckons all giant creatures from gargantuan reptiles and humongous moths! These babies are sure to crush everything from dollhouses to shopping malls! Can even be used to summon colossal robots in a pinch! A sweet and crisp vanilla mint!

MONSTER BAIT: VENTRILOQUIST DUMMY
Menacing, maniacal, and slick with the one-liners … this guy does it all with a wink and a smile! Savage apricot, depraved dry woods, and psychopathic patchouli covered by a disarmingly sweet mishmosh of caramel, brown sugar, hazelnut, and butterscotch. Be warned: this oil will instigate possession in most puppets, including some marionettes and the occasional finger puppet.

And last, but not least… a ghoulish lure that is Perfect for your next gathering!

MONSTER BAIT: BLOODY MARY
Why waste time chanting her name in the mirror 13 times? Bedevil your next slumber party the easy way! Chunky, glistening red fruits with sweet cream accord, black clotted cherry, and powdered sugar!

(Yeah yeah - you know which one I'm waiting for - the cherries and sugar! hehe) I should have just ordered 3 bottles of that one :D I've heard that a lot of people were disappointed b/c the Ventriloquist Dummy perfume doesn't have enough "woodiness" in it - or was it too much wood? (Can you have too much wood? :O Hehe). I forget - but that's the one most people are selling when they receive it :P

I came to the conclusion tonight that it's been a freaking long time since I've had amazing - can't quit smiling the next day and/or can barely move the next day sex - or a conversation that is so entertaining that the hours/minutes just fly by - odd. I've never noticed either of these things missing before, so it must not be usual :D Must fix these things...(laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment