Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cupid takes a bow...

I had a good Valentine's Day except for the fact that I have to get up early. I was going to just take a hot bath and turn in, but I thought for once that I would write about good things instead of only writing when I'm upset about something or griping ;) I got to get all dressed up and was taken out to dinner and was given a bottle of perfume and a lip gloss set that I really wanted. My favorite perfume in the whole world, the only perfume that I've ever almost used all of, is Aquolina Pink Sugar which does indeed smell like sugar. I got the Chocolate version tonight which is new. It smells so good that I put it on after my bath, so I can smell it some more (grin). I also got a sweet card yesterday and found a large rose balloon from a sexy friend tied to my upper deck outside my bedroom door. It's been hard keeping my spirits up lately during the endless job search, so I definitely needed today. My cable modem keeps blinking; I can't play spades online or sit in a chatroom when I'm trying to fall asleep. Comcast tried to fix it today and couldn't yet - they are supposed to be back tomorrow. You never realize how much you use something until it's not available to use.

I had to stop at Walgreens on the way home just to see everyone scrambling for last minute presents. (I actually needed Advil....grin) Every person in line had a teddy bear and roses that looked like they had seen better gardens ;) I know it's the thought that counts ;) The Valentine aisle did look like the end of WW2 though. It was a little sad, because you could tell most of the men weren't just last minute shoppers - they were getting off of work at 8:00/9:00pm at night and still in uniforms. The moon was huge tonight - it looked like one of the fake moons that you see in movies that you know is a movie moon because the moon never really looks that big. I ran into two attorneys that I worked with previously. There is this friend of my roommate that drives an old beat-up huge boat of a car and for some reason I or my roomate only see him when something good and/or weird is about to happen. I saw his car tonight. Maybe something good will happen ;) I'd keep my fingers crossed, but, hey - I may need my fingers Image (You didn't think I'd get through a whole blog w/out one awful comment, did you? Have you learned nothing...grin)

No comments:

Post a Comment