Wednesday, March 15, 2006

"Play with each other. Play with yourselves. Just don't play with the squirrels, they bite."


I can't believe that I got a second tattoo...the colors came out really well though; it was almost impossible to capture the brightness of the one shade of pink. My brother actually didn't chicken out; I was impressed. His tattoo was based on an evil cheshire cat from an old Alice in Wonderland computer game; it's really awesome. The cat is in shades of blue and has a big grin on its face w/blood on its teeth. The cat has 3 tattoos and an earring through one of its ears. Mine hurt more this time, and I had forgotten that last time I had ordered a cream to put on the skin that numbs the outer layer of skin. I didn't realize how much that had actually helped. Once he did the outline though, the coloring never hurts as badly to me. The same man that did my first tattoo did my second. He's really funny actually. He has a wicked sense of humor like I do. When my roommate kept reminding me to breathe, I told him jokingly that if I held my breath long enough that I would pass out and not feel anything. The tattoo artist made some comment, and all I heard was "big man" and ass. My roommate thought he said something about spanking and I thought I heard something about a big man being on me if I passed out - either way, it was dirty (laugh). I have no problem with dirty Image

I have to sit here all afternoon and wait for Comcast to come and not fix anything once again. I'm so tired of dealing with them and not being able to use my home phone because it cuts out all the time b/c of the cable connection. Not to mention not being able to use anything Internet-based for more than 20 minutes without interruption. They weren't ever going to come back, since they have it fixed to 60% performance-wise - so I had to start calling again. At least this time, I have kept a log of the times/dates that it has disconnected. It's a neverending battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment