Saturday, March 11, 2006

"You got me floating, you got me flying..."

I remembered one of the best dates that I ever had tonight for some reason. I think I heard his name mentioned with reference to some other person with his name, and my mind started wandering (I know...that's shocking..grin). It wasn't conventional; it wasn't because it was wine/roses and the moonlight. It was spontaneous. We simply went out and drove around for a few hours and talked...flirted...and then ended up kissing at midnight on New Year's Eve. He was an amazing kisser - definitely in my top 3.

I wasn't going to digress...but, since it's my blog, I can do whatever I want. I don't understand what has happened to all of the good kissers. It's a lost art, along with flirting, and that's really sad. I don't typically like bland sex; I much more err on the side of dirty, "have to take a shower afterward," spanking, pulling hair, talking dirty type of sex. However, it's never going to get to the sex part unless someone is a good kisser; it's just one of those deal-breakers. I think of some of the bad kissers, and it almost turns my stomach (laugh). There was the "I ate something really disgusting before I went out with you" guy, and the "I'm the blind lizard king guy" (he just aimed for my face with his eyes closed and stuck his tongue in and out of his mouth over and over...I am not kidding...I imitate it sometimes to my roommate to make him laugh). Depressingly, the list of really amazing kissers is much smaller. I think if I had to describe the ideal kisser - this person would be playful...slow at first...just testing the waters...pulling my lower lip in between his...using his tongue just a small amount at first and then increasing as he gets aroused. Once it gets hotter and heavier, I like having a hand in my hair...my hair being pulled a little...more tongue - more aggressive kissing....well, you get the idea ;) (Is it hot in here or is just me? laugh) I'm a very playful, teasing kisser at first - I lean into the kiss sometimes and then pull back just to see if the person follows my mouth - I like the give and take. The amazing kisser guy had all the moves down. It was funny though, because I didn't think I'd ever see him again or ever see him very often. He was incredibly intelligent and had a sharp wit; I loved to play with words with him for hours. However, he knew and admitted and I knew that he had a few emotional problems. He was very secretive and didn't like to share a lot of information about his feelings/thoughts and had a wealth of trust issues. He was one of those people where you would honestly not know whether he even liked you or not; there were hardly any clues as to what made him tick. It drove me crazy, and intrigued me at the same time. I did end up seeing him a few more times, but that first night was still my favorite and then, one day, he simply disappeared. He had wanted to move back to where he previously lived, and I'm fairly certain that's what happened. I told him how difficult it was to try to get close to him one night and to try to get to know him, and he made some "joke" about one of his 7-year friends who was still trying to get to know him who knew about as much that I knew about him. This was one of the better interactions (control and expectation-wise) in that I already knew how it was going to end, so I didn't have any illusions about it and just enjoyed it for what it was - a small slice of interaction with a person that mentally intriqued me, kissed me and aroused me senseless, but with whom I knew there was no chance of a future. I simply took it for what it was and didn't sit around regretting it for what it wasn't ;) (much...anyway....grin)

No comments:

Post a Comment